Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ARt for ArT Sake!


I am so in love with the Art of Photography!  I can't think of any other way of saying it!  So I just returned from 3 of the most inspirational, motivating, educational days that I have experienced in quite sometime.  IPPA which is the local affiliate of PPA (Professional Photographers of America) just wrapped up their annual convention that I was able to attend this year.  I have to confess,  I have wanted to go for a few years but this was the first year I was able to do it and WOW!  So amazing.  I am afraid I am only going to want more, (sorry Kev, I may be heading to New Orleans next January for the National PPA Convention.)  I ate dinner with those in the industry that I have admired for years!  I spent time chatting and mingling and watching Masters Photographers work their magic.  I meet new friends that I look forward to many years of association.  I talked face to face with those whom I have only admired through their award winning work.   They are artist, moms, dads, women, men, people just like me and I loved discovering that!  What an awesome experience!  I can't wait for the next time! Until then Bring on the ART for arts sake! My shutter finger is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment