Thursday, August 5, 2010

Game On!

It has been AWESOME these last few weeks. My Baby Plan is in full "swing" and I swear I have only seen beautiful, yummy babies. I have also had some very athletic parents...notice the mini batting helmet and the Utes football helmet. "GO UTES". So all I can say is GAME ON! I look forward to meeting these little fellas in a few months for Round Two when they are about three months. Yes, they look sleepy now but I am sure I will get a RUN or two in the months to come! I wonder who will be sleepy then....=)



2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH! Those pictures are beautiful!! What fun ideas! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baseball photo!! Found you from TightwadInUtah...excited to follow and check out your fun photos. Also "wishing" to win the contest!!

    http://TheSurvivalMama.blogspot.com
    @TheSurvivalMama

    ReplyDelete