Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Little Artwork

Alright Angela - this is for you. One of these days I will improve on my updating skills. LOL. There is no such thing as cookie cutter photography. It never works. Trust me I have tried. I collect templates like some collect FB friends. Although I have literally hundreds of templates at my fingertips to cut and paste images into with the intention to cut down my editing time, I found myself once again having way too much fun creating a little more artwork. Yes, I could have placed each of these images into a pre-designed template but heck, these are unique images that needed their own unique personal artwork. I realize that mom may never hang these artwork images on her wall but I just couldn't help it, I love creating a little artwork almost as much as I love making photos!

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful! I love all the pics on facebook you posted yesterday! Thanks for your advice on the lights. You rock

    ReplyDelete